What Kind of Mood Are You In Today?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Now What?

School started today. Travis asked me yesterday, "So, do you think you're going to keep writing every night when school starts?"

And it got me to thinking...well, thinking about it more intensely, as I was already thinking about it.

Now what?

I need some feedback. Do you guys read daily? Would you be able to digest it better weekly? Do you only want funny stories or should I mix a bit of more...ummm...normal life? Do I have a good thing going here and should keep going with it? Maybe there is "Funny Friday", "Serious Saturday," "Two-for-One Tuesday"...just thinking out loud here. Or maybe I just do whatever the heck I want to do and stop over-thinking it!

I would really appreciate your thoughts on this!!!

And I would like to tell you that I have a contest coming tomorrow! Starbucks, anyone? Let's fuel the economy!

No comments:

Post a Comment